Aaron Wolf Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Available evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$48,000 base plus bonus's based on team performance
About Aaron Wolf Group
Aaron Wolf Group attributes its success as one of the top-producing real estate teams in SWFL to offering its clients not only legendary service and award-winning marketing, but also compassion, respect, and genuine gratitude for the trust their clients place with them while guiding them with their real estate needs.