The Jeff Johnson Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Great written and verbal skills
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid real estate license or willingness to get one
About The Jeff Johnson Group
The Jeff Johnson Group is an experienced team of Realtors® with a demonstrated history of success and top notch commitment to customer service. Skilled in residential listings, residential sales, investment properties, downsizing, and financial planning. Additionally, our agents have specialized training including Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation and Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation, to best serve each client's needs. Our goal is to streamline the home buying or selling process, and provide the highest level of service, accountability, profitability and communications throughout.