The Nessim Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and assisting with team events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Available evenings and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$15 - $18 hourly
About The Nessim Team
Our team is dedicated to helping clients reach their real estate goals. With over 30 collective years of experience in New Jersey real estate, we’re ready to tackle it all.