Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
Manage Purchase Transactions:
- Schedule inspections
- Keep closings on schedule with the title company.
- Turn on utilities
- Maintain insurance policies
- Enter listings in the MLS
- Handle agent questions on our properties
- Keep closings on schedule with the title company
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- High school diploma required
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Experience in escrow/title a plus!
- Real Estate transaction coordination experience a plus!
About Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful at real estate in Arizona. Our team of agents is focused on the skills they do best to live fulfilling lives and make money! This position offers a huge opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our team.