Shore2Shore Realty LLC
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
$34,000 - $37,000 yearly
About Shore2Shore Realty LLC
Shore2Shore Realty LLC Mission is to make sure every client is are 100% priority.
Looking for a company that offers leads and an amazing split? look no further.
We offer a Team setting if you want to work closely with a team,
or more on your own we do both.