Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth-Sally Pietracatella
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Willing to obtain Real Estate License
$20 - $25
About Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth-Sally Pietracatella
My name is Sally Pietracatella. I am the Broker Manager/Team Leader of the No 1 Office in the Monmouth/Ocean Regional Board of Realtors. I am a non-competing Broker who truly believes in servant leadership! Education, compensation, technology, and culture are the pillars we stand on.
My vision is to make Keller Williams Realty the brokerage of choice for Agents and their customers. My mission is to help build businesses worth owning, careers worth having, lives worth living, and legacies worth leaving!