The Berns Team
The Real Estate Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them. A creative and an implementer!
This person will also work with the team on preparing and launching listings, assisting the Director of Operations by taking things off her plate. The ideal candidate has whatever it takes to get the job done attitude, has strong attention to detail, and believes it top-notch client service. This person is driven, creative, and has a desire to be part of a team where culture is key to success.
Put your creative side to work! If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach and respond to all followers
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Own, track, distribute, and manage all inbound and outbound leads for the business
- Create raving fans, obtain reviews and referrals for repeat business
- Own, manage, and generate leads through all social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Own, manage and execute all digital and print marketing
- Design print marketing templates including postcards, open house flyers, listing and sold postcards or flyers
- Design custom print marketing for realtors’ use
- Manage and update company website
- Analyzing demographics and data to create new marketing strategies
- Prepare listing presentations, CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets
- Prepare listings to go live in the MLS
- Market listings to attract buyers
- Collect feedback from buyers for all showings
- Coordinate vendors, staging, repairs, photography, etc.
- Run errands to service listings and business - car required to be accessible and at the office at all times
- Oversee and own all active listings
- Oversee and execute the open house process
- Oversee and execute client events
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- 2+ years of marketing experience required
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be within an hour commute of Pasadena
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About The Berns Team
Since 2012, The Berns Team has assisted over 750 families with their real estate needs.
With our signature "The 10 Day Blitz", we create “the magic” in the sale of our client’s homes, obtaining results and revenue unparalleled by other agents. Our plan is specific and clear in both selling our clients' homes for the most money in the least amount of time, and in diligently advocating for our buyers in finding the right home.
Having grown up in the San Gabriel Valley, members of the team currently reside in La Canada, Pasadena, Altadena, and Monrovia, The Berns Team uses their deep-seated knowledge to assist the sale of every listing. We have guided our clients with buying and selling in over 30 different cities throughout Southern California each of the last 4 years.