Melissa Zee Group | Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Administrative Assistant for a LA Top Agent
A real estate administrative assistant's primary role is to support real estate agents. A great assistant will keep the office running smoothly, allowing the real estate agents to focus on dollar-producing activities. The real estate administrative assistant will perform a multitude of duties to support the real estate team.
Day-to-day, you will answer the telephone, take messages, schedule appointments, prepare real estate forms, documents and correspondences, order supplies, mail newsletters, distribute reports, make travel arrangements and maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
The real estate administrative assistant will also handle updating information on the Multiple Listing Service. Computer literacy is necessary for this job, as is the ability to focus on many tasks at once in a fast-paced team environment.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website and social media.
- Participate in company-provided training sessions.
- Manage contracts to close process.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients.
- Work with preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times.
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings.
- Provide support to management including preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, filing, and sending/receiving emails.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Schedule and facilitate showings.
- 1 year experience supporting a Realtor as an assistant (REQUIRED). PLEASE NOTE: Apply only if you have administrative experience in the real estate industry.
- Real estate license is preferred or working towards licensing.
- Weekends may be required.
- Must know how to use social media, Dropbox.com, Google Drive, proficiency in C.A.R. Forms, The MLS, Microsoft Word and Excel, etc.
- Positive attitude, willing and able to take direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Assertive, professional, diplomatic, able to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- High degree of adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
$15 - $20 / hr with bonuses, based on experience.
About Melissa Zee Group | Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is an international real estate franchise company with more than 110,000 real estate agents, operating in 700 offices across the globe. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, Keller Williams has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding. Our mission is simple: to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living for our associates.
The Melissa Zee Group has built a reputation as agents with indispensable knowledge, unrivaled fiery passion, and refreshing honesty. Melissa Zee, along with her team, deliver nothing but incredible results and educate clients every step of the way, with tenacity and genuine care for your most desired outcome.