Keller Williams - Forward Living
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license preferred
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Great written and verbal skills
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
About Keller Williams - Forward Living
Keller Williams is the worldwide #1 training organization and is the leader in cutting-edge technology designed to promote the growth of the agent’s business. Our brokerage is connected to an international network of more than 180,000 agents, where collaboration, education, growth, and leadership are driving them to succeed.
At Keller Williams, you are the brand. We empower you to use our technology, the KW-proven business models and systems, and the strong culture of collaboration so you can build the success you see for yourself.