Ollin Reach Inc
We are hiring on behalf of a forward-thinking, progressive real estate company serving home buyers, sellers, and investors on Oahu. A primary team agent is looking for a new team member to support sales goals by showing properties, making follow-up calls, and running general errands associated with the real estate process.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven, personable, and detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets, resulting in more sales
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents, and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts, and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties to answer clients’ questions knowledgeably
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Follow up with clients and agents to facilitate sales and showings
- Coordinate and organize transaction documents and projects both in paper and digital formats
- A valid Real Estate License or willingness to get licensed
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate-specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven, motivated, and desires professional growth
- Ability to work both in and out of the office - this position is local to HI, must live locally to qualify
About Ollin Reach Inc
Ollin Reach is a real estate consulting team of seasoned professionals with over 100 combined years of business-building expertise. Our clients include some of the top residential and commercial real estate teams across the US. Based in California, we work 100% remotely. In addition to hiring for our ever-growing team, we often assist our clients in hiring new team members and conduct the first round of phone interviews on their behalf.