Monica Carr Real Estate Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate assistant to join our growing team. We offer a fast-paced atmosphere in a people-oriented business. Must have a good sense of humor, be a team player, a quick learner with critical thinking and problem-solving skills. This is NOT an entry-level position. Real Estate License Required. Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of transaction documents in the client database, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments, home inspections, and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by helping set up open houses and community events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Prepare real estate forms and documents
- Attend inspections, staging consults and/ or final walk-throughs.
- Coordinate property showings and obtain feedback
- Schedule appointments with all parties involved, and open, prepare, and attend open houses, broker tours, showings, inspections, and final walk-throughs as needed
- Help organize, prepare and attend community events and client appreciation parties
- Maintain client database and electronic filing system, prepare reports, and follow checklists to ensure systematic completion of tasks
- Deliver signs, flyers, keys, and other miscellaneous items to properties
- Order supplies, prepare and distribute marketing materials
- Assist with purchase and delivery of closing gifts, client appreciation pop-bys, holiday gifts, and annual cookie deliveries
- Interact with clients in a professional, reliable, and courteous manner at all times and work collaboratively with other team members and agents.
- CA Real Estate License
- Zip forms
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Docs
- Able to quickly learn and master industry-specific software and apps such as FollowUp Boss (CRM) Spacio (Open House App)
$22 - $26 hourly DOE
About Monica Carr Real Estate Group
We are the #7 Small Group in the country for Coldwell Banker Realty. Our team sells between $80-$100 million a year in volume and our core values of Excellence, Integrity, Commitment, Collaboration, Transparency, Innovation, and Vision are of utmost importance. We are looking for someone who shares those values. Our office is located within walking distance from Fashion Island in Newport Beach.