Braden Real Estate Group
Top Producing Realtor and Team Lead Nicole Handy with the Braden Real Estate Group is looking for a driven and dedicated personal real estate assistant. Your job will be to assist Nicole Handy with various day-to-day real estate tasks. You’ll also work with her team to manage the production of marketing and social media material. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Manage and organize client database
- Assist with open houses, coordinating property showings, and obtaining client feedback
- Prepare real estate transaction documents and forms
- Manage property listings and advertisements
- Assist with social media content creation and development
- Schedule team lead meetings, make travel arrangements and prepare necessary correspondence.
- Attend client transaction appointments such as inspections and walkthroughs.
- Other duties as necessary
- Active Texas real estate license, and has completed at least 2 resale transactions
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to handle administrative tasks
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace
- Working knowledge of social media for monitoring and advertising purposes
- Canva or graphic design experience preferred to create advertisements
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time as well as prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and vendors both verbally and in writing
- People-oriented, dedicated to customer service, extremely organized, and attentive to detail
- Ability to work independently and also follow instructions
- The local board of Realtors and MLS membership
- Must hang your license exclusively with Braden Real Estate Group
- Available evenings and weekends
- Reliable and presentable mode of transport
- Business professional dress required
About Braden Real Estate Group
Braden Real Estate Group (BREG) epitomizes passion, hard work, and creative service in every detail of your Real Estate transaction. Representing the savvy consumers of the Houston real estate industry with competency and integrity.
Mostly native Houstonians, we understand the numerous intangible benefits of life in Houston, with its unmatched opportunity, culture, and diversity. Specializing in residential sales and development, BREG is an all-inclusive brokerage equipped to effectively manage your Real Estate needs.
Keeping stellar customer service at the core of our business, we pride ourselves on being industry experts and at the forefront of the ever-changing Real Estate industry.
Braden Real Estate Group was built upon the legacy of the Braden Family. Being deeply rooted in family and treating clients alike is both a guiding principle and a way of life for Braden Real Estate Group.