Jen Fine Homes Team
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Marketing experience is preferred
$11 - $13 hourly
About Jen Fine Homes Team
Jen Fine Homes Team has been in production for 8 years and continually ranks in the top 2% of agents in the largest full service Real Estate brokerage in the Greater Houston Metropolitan area of over 700 agents. As a Power Player of Houston Real Estate, Jen and her team are featured on the National TV show, The American Dream TV. They specialize in working with both Buyers and Sellers to provide the highest level of customer service.