Edinson Properties Group
We’re searching for a Bilingual Real Estate Administrative Assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Available evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate license preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
$28,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Edinson Properties Group
We are a real estate team that specializes in real estate sales, commercial, property management, and real estate coaching.
- Edinson Properties Group - Real Estate Team specializing in Residential & Commercial sales and leasing.
- Edinson Property Management - Residential and Commercial Property Management