Janet Marinis Group -@properties
We’re hiring a driven real estate assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks and show properties. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Must be a licensed realtor. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
$15 - $20 based on experience
About Janet Marinis Group -@properties
An opportunity to join a growing real estate team specializing in the western suburbs of Chicago! We look forward to your application!