Susan Kliesen RE/MAX Center
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant in Grayson Georgia. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, be computer savvy and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Deliver concierge level customer service to sellers, buyers, lenders & attorneys so that we earn their referrals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
$15 Hour Plus Bonus
About Susan Kliesen RE/MAX Center
A Real Estate Agent with 20+ years experience in Grayson Georgia.