We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Available evenings and weekends
- Great written and verbal skills
36000 - 41000 yearly
About Model Realty
Model Realty is a growing, locally owned, real estate company focused on providing its clients with exceptional customer service to make the home buying and selling process so good, the client can't imagine it being any better!