We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Great written and verbal skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
About QRM, Inc.
QRM, Inc is a Real Estate Brokerage specializing in Full-Service Real Estate and Property Management and a sister company to two other Real Estate related businesses under the same organization.