GK Realty Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning office appointments and showing appointments. You’ll also support the team by scheduling and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Background or experience in real estate is preferred but not required
- Must speak English and Spanish fluently
$16 - $25 hourly
About GK Realty Group
GK Realty Group is a successful and growing real estate company seeking a motivated individual who is a self -starter with an exceptional eye for detail to support daily operations.