Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Great written and verbal skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Available evenings and weekends
$11 - $12 hourly
About Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
The Jason Freeby Real Estate Group is one of New Jersey and Pennsylvania's fastest growing teams, utilizing the marketing platform and transaction management system designed and implemented by one of the local market's most successful realtors - this team is on track for incredible growth.
Jason Freeby, as an individual agent, was able to outperform the average agent by 11x per the National Association of Realtors statistics - the proven systems, the out-of-the box marketing and the results are unbelievable. This is the team to join! Complete your application today!