RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Must have high school diploma or GED
$35,000 - $40,000
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, who is growth focused.