Avenue Real Estate Group
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Avenue Real Estate Group
Avenue Real Estate Group is a top real estate team operating as an independent brokerage. Our mission is to "Move lives forward" by providing you with a laid-back culture that focuses on your unique skills and priorities. Currently, we are the number one leasing and property management company for higher-end single-family homes. We work together to help our clients lease, manage, sell and buy their investment properties and homes.