We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Manage paperwork and client communication with sellers on property listings and pending contracts
- Manage communication between other agents, inspectors, appraisers, etc on company listings and sales
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Great written and verbal skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$31,000 - $47,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Performance
We are a well established, yet growing real estate team, with top of the line technology and tools for success. We are very team-oriented and looking for the right team fit to complement our great group of individuals working hard together as a team.
We are consistently in the top 1% of all agents nationwide and a strong presence in the Miami Valley. We consistently outsell our competition with a focus on excellent customer service, honesty, and delivering great results!
We are looking to grow throughout the Miami Valley and into Northern Cincinnati in the next three years and are looking for that next key fit to assist us all in obtaining our and your goals and dreams!