Garner Group Real Estate
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Administrative tasks for daily productivity
- Client follow up from the phone
- Calendar scheduling + Appointment confirmations
- Creating efficiencies within the current processes / creating processes for optimal time consumption
- Ability to show homes to current clientele
- Attend Inspections and final walkthroughs for current escrows
- MLS listing input
- Responding to inbound emails for the Garner Group
- Creating and sending out mailers to geographical farms / Database
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Must have an active real estate license in CA with reliable transportation to meet clients for inspections etc.
- Enthusiastic: The idea of showing clients their potential future home excites you
- Friendly and motivated: You have strong interpersonal skills and love what you do
- Customer-focused: Your priority should always be making sure your client has the best experience possible
- Tech-savvy: You’re comfortable with digital solutions and see their potential for improving the real estate industry
- Self-starter: You don't need to have someone tell you what to do
- Organized: You always know what's going on and you know where everything is
- Problem solver: You can think two to three steps ahead of others...or GTS
- Assertive: Can stand your ground with others, particularly other agents
- Fun to be around!
$20 - $28 hourly
About Garner Group Real Estate
The Garner Group powered by Douglas Elliman is a boutique real estate company out of North County San Diego and does business throughout San Diego County. The Garner Group takes real estate seriously but knows how to have a great time while doing it. There are plenty of real estate agents out in the field in San Diego, but we stand apart due to our extensive knowledge within the real estate industry and connections with industry professionals/ affiliates. The Garner Group utilizes technology and adopts a "back to the basics" culture for production. You will be involved with a company with huge upside potential having grown over 100% year over year for 4 years in a row.
We look forward to growing with you and we are dedicated to your success in any and all positions you feel are suitable for your career goals going into the future.