KW Signature/KW Edge
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Real estate license preferred
- Available evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About KW Signature/KW Edge
Keller Williams is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as one of the highest-rated real estate companies by numerous publications, including Entrepreneur and Forbes.
In 2018, it was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss. Our company was recognized as the number one training company by Training Magazine in 2017; and, inducted into the publication's Training Hall of Fame in 2018. Keller Williams topped Fast Company's list of the World's Most Innovative Companies in the real estate and urban development category for 2019.