Terri Fenelon Real Estate Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$15 - $20 hourly
About Terri Fenelon Real Estate Group
The Terri Fenelon Real Estate Group is in the top 1% of all real estate teams in the state. We specialize in selling luxury homes in southeast Michigan. We are a fast-paced team that believes in high tech and high touch, with personalized white glove customer service all while having fun.