The Charles King Group
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the entire team. Your responsibilities include general administrative duties and marketing. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. This is a full-time job. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
General Administrative Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up.
- Run all aspects of the seller and buyer’s transaction from initial contract to close.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, comparative market analysis, research old MLS listings, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other needed documents and review for accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Organize all public open houses
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management programs and transaction management systems.
- Coordinate with mortgage brokers, attorneys, appraisers
Marketing and Business Development
- Manage client relationship management system.
- Create all buyer and seller packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent websites, blogs, and online listings.
- Manage and implement direct mail marketing and email marketing campaigns.
- Assist agent to manage social media presence.
- Track all online business sources.
- Regularly request client testimonials for website, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
$20 - $25 hourly
About The Charles King Group
The Charles King Group is a top performing real estate team affiliated with Compass. The team primarily works with buyers, sellers, landlords, and renters throughout Boston and the South Shore.