Club Real Estate, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity to provide world-class administrative and operational support through a wide array of initiatives in our local real estate industry! The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and passionate about building structure and organization within a business while providing ongoing communication and customer service to our clientele. They must also be prepared to assist in the hiring and onboarding of new team members, as we continue to grow and scale the business! Looking for hungry individuals wanting to make an impact in a growing company. Are you up for the job? Apply below!
- Provide administrative support to the real estate team, including answering phones, responding to emails, and managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and property viewings
- Maintain and update property listings, client information, and transaction files in the company database
- Assist with preparing and editing marketing materials, such as flyers and property descriptions
- Assist with the preparation of real estate documents, such as contracts and closing statements
- Manage the office calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate travel arrangements
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Assist with special projects and additional tasks as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior administrative or customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of real estate procedures and practices a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well in a fast-paced team environment
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Club Real Estate, Inc.
Jose Ojeda, CEO, exemplifies the relentless pursuit of excellence. He has earned a reputation for dependability and honesty in the Central Valley over the course of his many years as a resident. With a relationship-driven strategy and thorough knowledge of market demographics, he quickly rose to become a well-known name and top REALTOR in record time. In just four years, he has helped hundreds of clients with their home-buying and home-selling needs, totaling approximately $100 million in local sales volume. His diverse clientele continues to rely on his market insights and proven knowledge when it comes to buying and selling houses in today's real estate market.