Lisa Biddle Realty Group - KW N Country
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative/personal assistant. You’ll be responsible for client relationships and managing paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be quick learners, problem solvers, extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Available evenings and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Has reliable transportation that can fit a real estate sign
- Has computer, cell phone, and high-quality printer
- Pay and bonuses will be based on experience and productivity
About Lisa Biddle Realty Group - KW N Country
Lisa Biddle is a Top Producing Realtor in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. She specializes in residential home sales and acreage. With a background in corporate finance and marketing, Lisa helps clients to negotiate and buy or sell property in a fun and stress-free way.
The Lisa Biddle Realty Group was established in 2011. and has helped 100s of families sell, buy or invest in real estate. The team is expanding and would love you to become part of our growth.