Unity Home Group, Inc.
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Great written and verbal skills
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, have marketing experience, be proficient in Publisher/Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Lightroom, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management
$31,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
About Unity Home Group
Our entire team is vested in all our customers’ buying or selling experiences. Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful. We work together to ensure customers receive superb service and optimal results. Customers are the focus of our team. It is this team structure that has led to amazing results over the years.
We will sell over 700 homes in 2021 and are the industry leaders in Anchorage, Eagle River, and Wasilla. We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience, and empowering our associates with cutting-edge systems, support, and technology.