Caliber Real Estate
Caliber Real Estate is a full service Real Estate Company located in Bellevue, WA. We are looking for a professional person to be our File Coordinator for our real estate transactions. During the closing process, the File Coordinator will track, maintain and monitor all real estate transactions for the firm and confirm all documents are collected before closing of the file and work closely with the Managing Broker to ensure all files are in compliance. This position has medical benefits.
- Collect all required documentation for each file.
- Verify all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
- Follow up with Agents for missing documents.
- Send and confirm commission disbursements with Escrow.
- Prepare, maintain and monitor closing document checklists within established timeframes.
- Stack file for review and payouts.
- Manage Master Agent List and Agent paperwork with DOL and MLS.
- Follow up with DOL and MLS compliance for Agents.
- Input transaction into a system for payroll processing.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Experience in the real estate or mortgage industry.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with other technology platforms and the willingness to learn new programs and applications.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to be highly organized and effectively multi-task; deadline driven.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and can empathize and build relationships with all personalities.
- Must have reliable transportation.
$18 - $22 / hour DOE
About Caliber Real Estate
Caliber Real Estate is a full service, out of the box Real Estate Company, in Bellevue, WA. We’re a young company that is passionate about Real Estate, which leads to our fast-growing, startup-type atmosphere. We strive to foster a collaborative, team culture where clients, agents, and staff can work together and spur each other on to greatness. And when we win, we share in each other’s success.