Your Realty Leverage
A top real estate team in Fort Worth, TX is in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts!
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities.
To apply, please share the following items:
- A cover letter with your salary requirements as a monetary range. Compensation is based on experience
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
Based on Experience
About Your Realty Leverage
Your Realty Leverage is a recruiting, training, coaching and consulting company that is committed to matching the best talent with the best companies within the real estate industry.