Fifth Avenue Property Group
Real Estate experience a plus but not required
We are seeking a motivated Customer Service Professional/Real Estate Assistant to join our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
As a CSR/Real Estate Assistant, you will follow up on leads on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing warm leads in our database. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing Broker and / or Buyer Agents. This is NOT a call center telemarketing position.
- Manage contract to close process
- Duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Responsibilities will range from the handling/qualifying of incoming leads, assisting with transaction coordination and assisting with the sale of properties to our existing cash buyer database
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
$30,000 annual salary with growth opportunities
About Fifth Avenue Property Group
Fifth Avenue Property Group is a fast growing Real Estate Investment Company that focuses on the acquisition of below market value properties from motivated sellers. From there, we employ exit strategies ranging from wholesaling, rehabbing and keeping for our growing rental portfolio. We are looking for someone who is positive, avoids drama and is interested in going on this ride as we continue our explosive growth with us.