The Assistant Institute, LLC
We are seeking an energetic, super organized and extremely detail-oriented administrative assistant to support a fast paced, team-oriented and growing real estate team in the Downtown Atlanta area. The perfect candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, assertive problem solving skills, be learning based, coachable and have a strong work ethic. This person must know how to prioritize their day, handle stress and the pressure of deadlines. This is NOT a remote position and will require being in the office daily. If this sounds like you, please keep reading!
In this role you will:
- Build implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Create implement and manage marketing campaigns, social media, etc.
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, lenders, closing attorneys, etc.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule relevant meetings and travel arrangements
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email and/or phone
- Some evening/weekend flexibility
What We're Looking For:
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Be able to get things done without close supervision
- Solution & results-oriented - assertive, figure it out attitude
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take ownership of the role and want to make a positive contribution
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must have reliable personal transportation
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute's mission is committed to empowering real estate agent success by delivering excellence to all levels of real estate leverage. We fulfill this mission by identifying and training personnel to contribute and perform in the real estate community at the highest levels of effectiveness and dedication.