Justin Havre & Associates
We are a dynamic real estate team that works with clients all over Calgary and area. We like to have fun, work hard, and get things done.
We have a need, and we’re hoping you can fill it. Our Team is looking for a sharp assistant to help our agents. If you’re a quick-thinker, master problem solver, and make stuff happen like a boss - we want you!
You must be efficient with the Google, the internets, and all things Apple/Mac
The primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Manage business and personal calendars, provide daily reminders of meetings and preparations required to ensure accurate, effective and efficient use of time.
- Provide administrative services, including, but not limited to arranging meetings and travel arrangements, monthly expense reports and maintaining an accurate and efficient filing system
- Assist with board meeting preparation and other executive meetings which includes planning and organization materials, presentations, booking meeting rooms, venue selection and set up, and food and beverage coordination;
- Track Business objectives and coordinate Quarterly Review Meetings and Strategy Sessions for Management Team
- Screen incoming calls, emails and correspondence while maintaining a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor at all times;
- Organize and help run team meetings
- Organize team building events without exceeding budget;
- Contribute insight, ideas, and opinions while participating in team meetings and projects; and
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive senior level experience in office administration
- A post-secondary education or related experience in office administration. Preference will be given to those with a Legal Assistant Diploma
- Advanced skills in all Google Apps (G Suite) Mac - Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- Experienced at preparing reports, formatting documents, and drafting official letters and correspondence;
- Positive and friendly customer service approach coupled with exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential matters with a high level of professionalism
- organization and time management skills along with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Independent worker and self-starter with highly developed resourceful problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges; and
- Flexible with being able to work overtime if needed
About Justin Havre & Associates
Justin Havre & Associates - Driven by unwavering passion and teamwork, we will constantly strive through innovation, integrity and the ethical values required to achieve our vision. In doing this, we will deliver excellence in every aspect of our Real Estate Team and meet or exceed our commitments to the many clients we serve. All of our long-term goals and loyalty that lie within will be molded by the set of core values that are shared by each and every associate.