Coldwell Banker - Global Luxury
We are seeking a part-time, licensed administrative assistant. This position will be behind-the-scenes with little client interaction. Previous experience as an administrative assistant is preferred. Experience in real estate is necessary.
If this position sounds interesting and you would like to apply for the job, please upload your resume.
The position is available to start immediately.
- File processing (listing agreements, buyer representation agreements, and contracts)
- Prepare pre-appointment materials which are sent to prospective clients
- Create listing flyers (utilizing existing templates or open to designing others)
- Basic data entry (contact management database, enter new listings into the MLS, etc)
- Basic transaction coordination
- Weekly and monthly report generation (extracting data from the MLS)
- Courier (need reliable transportation as this position requires some errand running)
- Mailings (postcards, birthday cards, etc)
- Update Website content (new listings, blogs, etc)
- Video editing and uploading
- Update and monitor social media
- Help coordinate client appreciation events
- Business tracking (appointments, calls, etc)
- Solicit feedback from showings
- Help with special projects or researching of ideas
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Social Media
- Real Estate License
- Real Estate Experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Windows Office and Adobe Photoshop helpful
- Must be proficient on Microsoft and Apple
The working atmosphere is usually quiet with few people in the office.
General hours are Monday through Friday, 9-1 but may be a bit flexible, if needed.
Key qualities include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Punctual, reliable, courteous, attention to detail, strong work ethic, team player, and ability to work independently
- The candidate must live in close proximity to Beverly Hills, CA.
$18.00 per hour
About Coldwell Banker - Global Luxury
Coldwell Banker is a top real estate firm in the United States. A rich heritage, spanning a century, distinguishes the Coldwell Banker® brand as a true leader in representing the world’s finest estates.