Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts is hiring for a part-time, entry-level, paid real estate apprenticeship to put you on a path to earning $50,000 a year by finding listings that match buyers’ criteria, showing client properties, and working with buyer and sellers in the local Twin Cities real estate market.
As a Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Expert apprentice, you'll start an in-depth marketing and communication skills training plan to put you on a path to earn $50,000+ a year showing and selling homes to buyers within six months. You’ll then proceed to train on how to represent buyers and sellers in real estate for long-term wealth.
- Talking to people in our database to find who wants to buy or sell a home
- Join us for our training so you can improve your skills and make more money
- Show up on time, motivated and ready to get work done to advance your life
- Communicate with clients and colleagues consistently and effectively
- Hold an open house with all of the appropriate pre/post promotion we’ll teach you how to do
- Negotiate a real estate contract on behalf of a real estate buyer; we’ll teach you
- You will need to qualify to get a real estate license; background check required
- Reliable transportation
- Must live in Twin Cities Metro
- Flexible schedule
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Our team is successful because of our combined experience, strengths, professionalism, and the fun we have. We maintain a professional yet friendly relationship with each client throughout the entire process. Communication (or lack thereof) is the #1 reason people don’t go back to a Realtor. We’ve developed our unique home-selling system so it’s an unparalleled experience for our clients, from the day we first meet them until the day the home is sold. We don’t just help people buy and sell homes, we create relationships that last a lifetime. As for the fun part, we all love our jobs so it doesn’t feel like work. Our team is approachable, down-to-earth and puts people before profits.
Vision & Mission: To help our clients achieve their goals through our expert team and innovative systems.
Core Values: Be Humble | Hustle | Grow and Learn | Positive Attitude | Never Problems, Only Solutions