The Umphress Group
Our office has opportunity for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career.
Once accepted, we will hold your hand through the education process and help you obtain a Colorado real estate license. New agents launch their business within our office under the close oversight of our productivity coach, whose job is to help agents close their first 3 transactions ASAP! Once an apprentice has closed their first 3 transactions, they graduate to full-fledged agents with unlimited earning potential!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
About The Umphress Group
Keller Williams Realty Success is THE real estate brokerage where the area's top agents collaborate to build big businesses and big lives. There's a reason the top 2 agents in town are here, and they're both abundantly willing to help everyone else in the office! YOU SHOULD BE HERE TOO!