The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
We are in need of a real estate apprentice to join our growing team. This is a fast paced position for people that want to break into the world of real estate and launch their career as fast s possible. You will train side by side with some of the best in the industry. You will be taught the ins and outs of the industry first hand by assisting your mentor with lead generation and conversion, relationship building, the sales process, contracts and many other aspects of real estate. We have structured our training processes so you can start working while you are finishing your license, giving you a competitive advantage over other new agents. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Shadow and assist your mentor with their day to day activities
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$32,000 + bonus
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!