Our Home Enterprises
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the top most secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
We offer competitive Paid Time Off , 8 Paid Holidays, Healthcare, Company paid Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k match.
Stop and watch out youtube channel and let us know what makes you a good fit.