Cava Companies is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Market & Acquisitions Analyst to join our fast-paced and business-focused organization that is truly transforming the real estate investment industry and positively impacting hundreds of thousands of people’s lives at the same time.
The first step in our process is to complete the following assessments that all candidates take. You can access these assessments here: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/PP1/OperationsManager
The focus of this job is producing high-quality, detailed analysis of potential real estate acquisitions for residential, commercial, and multi-family based on our disposition strategies (i.e., wholesale, fix and flip and buy and hold). Precise, consistent work output is essential, requiring patience and a willingness to complete one task at a time. This position is responsible for providing Maximum Allowable Offer (MAO) and After Repair Value (ARV) values for properties, and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of proposed transactions. This role is responsible for "green lighting" and "red lighting" proposed real estate acquisitions based on financial analysis. Understanding the merits and pitfalls of potential deals is the lifeblood of our business, so this role is of utmost importance.
- Analyze Real Estate Investment Opportunities for their viability
- Track and analyze all aspects of the local real estate territory
- Responsible for producing Maximum Allowable Offer (MAO) and After Repair Value (ARV) valuations for properties.
- Responsible for green-lighting, or red-lighting proposed real estate acquisitions based on financial analysis.
- Identify the highest and best uses for single-family homes, multi-family, commercial properties, and land based on our disposition strategies.
- Respond to sales team inquiries on vetted, real-time proposed real estate acquisition opportunities at an efficient, consistent pace.
- Repeatedly complete analysis procedures and tasks before new ones are begun to ensure the quality and accuracy of work.
- Real estate analysts require a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in Real Estate Acquisitions or Analysis
- Must be able to work independently, work under deadlines, and under high pressure with extreme attention to detail and precision
- Ability to put complex data into plain & simple decision-making language
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Must understand Residential Real Estate Analysis/Appraisal process for single-family homes, multi-family, commercial properties, land, and development of small to mid-scale residential projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to master details
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work independently and collaborate when needed
- Well-organized and capable of handling multiple critical projects at a time
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a strong desire to reach personal and professional goals
About Cava Companies
We are a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a small-sized business, growing very rapidly, consisting of top-producing friendly, and positive people.
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities