Allan Joseph Properties
Allan Joseph Properties is seeking an Analyst for its growing Acquisitions and Underwriting Team for multifamily CRE assets.
The Analyst will work in all areas of the acquisition process, including deal sourcing, initial sizing, due diligence, underwriting, financing, transaction closing, and transition to Asset Management.
The Analyst position will play an instrumental role in AJP's expansion into new markets in the Southeast and Midwest regions.
- Identity potential assets
- Communicate with and negotiate letters of intent and purchase and sale agreements with brokers, sellers, and attorneys
- Underwriting potential acquisitions
- Due diligence work
- Work with network of brokers or other channels to hunt potential acquisitions
- Financial modeling
- Identify value add strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, etc.
- 1-3 years of analytical work at a real estate investment firm is required
- Some type of Commercial Real Estate experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting information in an organized manner
- Proficiency in Excel (specifically cash flow modeling), Word and PowerPoint. An Excel test will be given as part of the interview process, and it will focus on ability to organize, summarize, analyze, format, and create a print-ready deliverable
- Pride in delivering a thorough and accurate work product
- Capacity to work both independently and as part of a team comprised of local and remote colleagues
- Ability to represent the firm and maintain professionalism in all interactions internally and externally
$75,000 Includes base and incentives
About Allan Joseph Properties
With over 50 years combined real estate experience, Allan Joseph Properties focuses on quality core plus and value add opportunities throughout the U.S. in select target markets. Our principles have been involved in the acquisition, disposition, and management of over 2,000 units.
We’re in the business of revitalizing communities, reinventing properties, renewing partnerships, and realizing opportunities.