Pioneer Homes is seeking an Analyst for its growing Acquisitions and Underwriting Team for multifamily assets. The Analyst will work in all areas of the acquisition process, including deal sourcing, initial sizing, due diligence, underwriting, financing, transaction closing, and transition to Asset Management. The Analyst position will play an instrumental role in Pioneer's expansion into new markets in the Southeast and Midwest regions.
- Underwriting potential acquisitions
- Due Diligence work
- Work with network of brokers or other channels to hunt potential acquisitions
- Financial modeling
- Identify value add strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, etc.
- 1-3 years of analytical work at a real estate investment firm is required
- Experience in multifamily investing and modeling is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting information in an organized manner
- Proficiency in Excel (specifically cash flow modeling), Word and PowerPoint. An Excel test will be given as part of the interview process, and it will focus on ability to organize, summarize, analyze, format, and create a print-ready deliverable
- Pride in delivering a thorough and accurate work product
- Capacity to work both independently and as part of a team comprised of local and remote colleagues
- Ability to represent the firm and maintain professionalism in all interactions internally and externally
$55,000 - $65,000 plus incentives
About Pioneer Homes
We are a construction and investment company that buys and renovates both single family and multifamily assets. This is a high volume business and average 15-25 additional projects each month.
We work closely with individuals, offices and investment companies to educate them on the potential of buying Real Estate, and we pair our clients with high-performing investment opportunities that match their investment goals.
Since 2010, we’ve completed 1,000+ Real Estate transactions.