The CAZA Group
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? Are you a licensed real estate agent who wants to build a big business that generates an income stream for life but you're stuck doing all the prospecting, marketing, servicing, and sales and can't seem to break through to the other side?
We will give you the systems, training, marketing, and support so you can focus on providing world-class service as you grow as a leader.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? We are looking for the best! Be surrounded by people that will push you to grow. Who loves to learn about sales, business, personal development, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic real estate team that believes in doing the right thing and puts people first.
The CAZA Group is looking for someone like you!
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities.
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business.
- Key skills: Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills. Positive attitude towards customer service, a good sense of urgency, and hungry to grow or learn more every day.
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, loves analysis, looking to learn from a mentor/team leader and is coachable, committed, has grit, and is looking for the right team to help them succeed!
- Someone who has an interest in working with potential buyers, analyzing deals, and loves a fast-paced environment!
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales.
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly.
- Someone wanting to expand their business while having the opportunity to become a partner in the business.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
$80,000 - $450,000 annually
About The CAZA Group
Why the CAZA Group?
We are a top #100 Keller Williams Realty Team. We have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with achievement-oriented teammates who focus on a positive mindset, participate in weekly collaborative training, and be in a supportive sales environment. We live in a culture that believes in moving people FORWARD:
- Family 1st
- Own it
- Raving fan service
- Work hard
- Always be learning
- Results matter
- Do the right thing
We currently have several offices, CAZA HUB, CAZA Reston, CAZA Gainesville, CAZA Clifton, CAZA Global, CAZA Leesburg, and CAZA Investor, and expanding!