RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for an Agent Support Specialist to join our growing real estate business. We currently have 75 agents and anticipate that number will continue to increase rapidly.
The Agent Support Specialist is crucial to the success of our brokerage. This person is a true difference-maker for current and prospective agents, playing a huge role in helping them thrive and maintaining their desire to continue working within our company. As the front line for agent support and also guest reception, the Agent Support Specialist has a tremendous opportunity - and responsibility - to make the best possible impression and impact on everyone who steps through our door. They contribute significantly to the development and maintenance of our brokerage brand and standards.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for managing a variety of tasks with responsibilities in agent recruitment, onboarding, education/training, social media, public relations, and brand stewardship. We’re looking for someone with a combination of social skills and technical skills related to software and social media. Attention to detail is required, but relationship building and rapport will be extremely important.
In addition to agent development and marketing-related work, this position will also share a role in tracking and sharing production data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; producing social media content; and cultivating strong relationships with real estate agents and staff.
All employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
We offer a positive work environment with a fun, motivated atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Provide a welcoming experience for agents, clients and office guests
- Assist Broker with agent recruitment activities and outreach
- Oversee onboarding for new agents, including paperwork, office tour, setting up accounts, introducing to systems and technology tools, coordinating headshots, and producing social media content
- Maintain company website
- Serve as "home base" for agents, lending guidance and support as questions or the need for help arises
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all RE/MAX tools and resources to train agents
- Plan and execute regular events and trainings, including weekly roundtables, bi-weekly tactical trainings, quarterly brokerage meetings, annual company awards luncheon, etc.
- Take photographs and/or video at company meetings and events, post content on social media
- Share regular agent stats on company intranet and cast to office tv's
- Manage resources and information on company intranet
- Assist in recognizing agent birthdays, anniversaries, and career milestones
- Manage brokerage marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms
- Produce videos for social media featuring agents and staff
- Create virtual training program materials and videos for onboarding and development
- Assist with design projects, such as team logos, agent collateral, and brokerage materials
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the brokerage via words, actions, and level of enthusiasm
- Lend back-up support to Office Manager for a variety of tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Team player
- Real estate industry experience
- Marketing experience
- Graphic design and video production experience
- Social media savvy
- High level of proficiency with modern technology
- Administrative experience
$16 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
We strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience through our use of M.O.R.E - Deliver to the Max, Customer Obsessed, Do the Right Thing, and Together Everybody Wins. Our buyers and sellers will receive experienced counsel that will help them achieve their goals in a suitable time frame, and most importantly, that will promote their best interests in the transaction. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.