Ben Kinney Keller Williams
Do you want to work for the #1 real estate company in the world? Are you a friendly, hard-working, self-starter looking for a position to challenge you and provide growth opportunities? Keller Williams | Ben Kinney Companies is searching for an Agent Services Coordinator!
So, what does an Agent Services Coordinator do?
- Coordinating the office education, training, and event calendar
- Manage and grow social media platforms
- Assisting agents joining the brokerage with their transition into a new career and/or company, onboarding, new agent training
- Become the KW tech expert! Train existing and new agents on how to use our company provided technology
- Support our Team Leader in recruiting efforts, including setting appointments and building relationships
- Maintain office appearance and office supplies
- Answer multiple phone lines with an upbeat attitude
- Accurate and speedy data entry
- Commitment to our "whatever it takes" outlook
- Must be flexible! We are a growing company and it can be expected that the role and responsibilities will evolve from time to time
- Professional appearance
- This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, in-office only
- Ability to exhibit Ritz Carlton level customer service
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver, not a problem bringer
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to pick up new concepts quickly and easily
- Work calmly under pressure
- Love tech (must know how to use Gmail, all of Google Suite, the Internet and learn new tech quickly)
- Must be a self-starter and have initiative
- Experience in or knowledge of real estate is a plus. If not, we'll teach you!
- Previous use of a CRM and Canva is a plus
About Ben Kinney Keller Williams
We are a world-class ownership group that also owns the Ben Kinney Team, ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerages. We are hiring leaders throughout western Washington area offices. We have a proven model that has grown thousands of agents’ businesses. We have a great leadership team and want to get into business with top talent.
We own 8 KW brokerages with over 1,700 agents in Washington state and growing and have exceeded $5 billion in closed sales. Our training company is in demand internationally, and our suite of technology products, including Brivity and KWKLY are marketed to real estate professionals around the world.