Keller Williams Realty Integrity Edina
The Edina Keller Williams office is currently looking for an Agent Services Coordinator to join our leadership team. This person will have a passion to help and serve a fast paced office of 145+ agents and a desire to help others through training, service and the overall Keller Williams value proposition.
This position facilitates new agent orientation and helps agents acclimate to the KW systems and tools and also oversees the office technology and communication systems and support.
Compensation: $18 hourly + $300 monthly Insurance Stipend.
- Processing of all new agent DOC and Keller Williams paperwork
- Conduct agent orientation
- Help with training of Keller Williams systems and maintain knowledge of all systems
- Maintain relationships with agents and serve as primary point of contact
- Create a monthly skilled based training calendar for the market center
- Superb attention to detail and a strong understanding of technology and social media
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Customer service oriented
- Real estate knowledge a plus but not necessary
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects
$ 18 hourly + Insurance Stipend
About Keller Williams Realty Integrity Edina
Keller Williams is the #1 training and real estate company. We are a fun, fast paced office currently at 145+ agents and growing.