The Allegiance Agent Services Coordinator will be the go-to resource for all company related services, most events, and must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. He or she will have expert knowledge of RE/MAX, Allegiance, and third party services that the company has adopted. He or she will be accountable for overseeing the company’s education and social events with the exception of annual awards, company convention and holiday parties where the coordinator will take on a secondary role and assist the organizer as needed. He or she will be friendly, outgoing, and have a desire to help others. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure the agents' needs are taken care of in a timely manner.
This is a management position and involves not just doing - but thinking of ways to improve policies, procedures and best practices to ensure the delivery of the Company’s mission on a daily basis. The position is exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
The coordinator’s main office is the Corporate office and he or she will work from that office primarily and have agents go to that office for training whenever possible. The trainer will be expected to attend most company webinars, in-person masterminds and all company-wide events.
- Onboard new agents, with much of the orientation going to on-demand video
- Manage the onboarding tasks via Salesforce (ensuring they are completed in a timely manner)
- Assist with license transfers and activation for VA, DC, MD & NC
- Manage Mastery Agent website
- In-depth knowledge of Mastery Agent for demonstrations to agents
- Retain current agents through robust proactive calls and texts around identifying business challenges
- Assist agents via phone calls/emails with their questions regarding available resources
- Attend weekly webinars
- Attend one-on-one training sessions
- Manage updates to database for notification systems
- Develop topics for training
- In-depth knowledge of RE/MAX services
- Promotion of Newsletter, broadcast emails for events, and social media updates
- Work with vendors to coordinate classes and webinars
- Coordinate content for Newsletters
- Provide monthly orientations, weekly classes and one-on-ones with agents
- Attend technology coaching program
- Provide reports for sales meetings
- Record brief videos for new services and updates
- Maintain Facebook groups
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively by email, verbally, with lists and phone messages, on the phone, and with body language. Communication also includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback.
- Communicate with all levels of company management and staff in a professional manner
- Willingness to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Goal setting, planing, and accountability skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Flexible/Willingness to adapt
- Problem Solving Skills
- Self Starter/Motivated
- Website management experience
- Saleforce experience
- Asana experience
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full-service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.