We are looking for a candidate that under limited supervision, provides general administrative support for the Real Estate Team. Assists with the client, agent, and vendor customer service. Works with leadership team members to create a family and team-focused culture for agents both in person and through social media. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must be an extremely well-organized and disciplined multi-tasker with good written and verbal communication skills as well as a high level of attention to detail.
The ideal candidate is client-centric, technically savvy, highly proficient with real estate financial accounting platforms (e.g., Lone Wolf software) and social media. The candidate will be expected to be friendly, helpful, and proactive. They must take initiative to research issues and solve problems on their own. They must be trustworthy, ethical, and reliable. The candidate needs excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work. In this fast-paced industry, summarizing information and analyzing situations in order to act appropriately will gain long term client loyalty. Candidates must be prepared to present prior work product examples.
- Administers accounts payable and accounts receivable for agent activities and monthly billing. Codes invoices for payment, inputs office invoices into the accounting system, and processes for payment
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing, and copying, etc.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various team members, including RE/MAX LLC brand guidelines
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Support Agent technical services and platform set up
- Support Client Engagement at the front desk
- Performs other duties as assigned leadership team
- This is a public-facing role. This is NOT a remote position. You will be required to report to the Tulsa Oklahoma office. Relocation assistance is NOT available.
- High school diploma required and 2 years equivalent in the Real Estate industry
- Experienced preferred in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or Sales
- Advanced Technology Skills including copier, printers, PC’s
- Financial Accounting system Knowledge preferred
- Oklahoma Real Estate license is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with commonly used accounting software, scheduling, and Windows-based applications and platforms
- Proficient in: real estate platforms (MLS, Lone Wolf, Docusign) and MAC OS
- Ability to think and act independently, anticipate needs, and move work forward with minimal supervision
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to translate what would be of interest to followers of real estate page
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Discretion, integrity, and judgment
- Patience with the general public
$14.00 - $18.00 hourly
About RE/MAX T-Town
RE/MAX Associates are true "The Real Estate Leaders" in quality customer service. Customer satisfaction is reflected in their high, industry-leading rate of repeat, and referral business. Come be part of a winning team.
Our organization covers the entire state of Oklahoma. Our proprietary system, smart technology, and Total Agent Development programs set us apart from the rest. Join our family TODAY!