Terrell Davis Group @ eXp Realty
Do you want to join a Championship Team?
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the front range.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Unlicensed? We can help.
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to clients.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Prospect regularly through company generated opportunities.
- Leverage company marketing platforms to engage sphere.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
About Terrell Davis Group @ eXp Realty
Terrell Davis and Kevin Schumacher, cofounders of the Terrell Davis Group, believe that you never stop growing. They've identified the necessity to align themselves with some of the industry's top real estate/life coaches across the country, building and implementing strategies, innovation, revenue pillars and market/sales strategies to build sustainable/predictable businesses. Learning from the best Marketers, Business Strategists, and Sales Trainers continues to elevate their game.
We are NOT a traditional real estate brokerage. Systems in place are designed to put our Expert Advisors/Agents in their top 3 Highest Dollar producing activities; face to face appointments, negotiating contracts and prospecting. The included systems takes all of the heavy lifting and expenses off your plate providing marketing, lead generation and conversion services, social media strategies, duplicable sales systems and listing/closing coordination with predictable referral methodology.