Aspiring Real Estate Agents needed! MUST BE IN PRE-LICENSE COURSE OR LICENSED! We will turn that license into $100,000 - while still being able to create life balance.
We are looking for ambitious, driven, self-motivated and business-minded individuals who would love to earn an incredible life through our highly successful team.
We are seeking experienced, natural salespeople with a servant's heart to learn the craft of real estate and transform their lives. Phone sales experience a HUGE plus and the ability to create relationships is mandatory.
The professionals on our team are learning a lot; being pushed to be the best version of themselves and having tons of fun in the process. With our Team, the sky is the limit to what you can achieve. Our systematized approach affords you counterbalance between life and career.
We will train you on how to create connections and relationships by knowing what to say; when to say it and to whom. We will provide tons of opportunities each month and assist you with closing deals.
This opportunity is not for everyone and odds are we will turn down more people than we will take. If you place the highest regard on customer service, enjoy serving people and are someone your friends and family would classify as a giver, then you have found your tribe. Come have a conversation with us about opportunities within the real estate space.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Lead coordinate and set appointments daily.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Hold open houses regularly. (Twice monthly)
• Currently LICENSED, completed Pre-License or in Pre-License class
• Possess a servants heart and be driven to exceed client expectations
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, technologies and scripts
• Hungry for success
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
• Growth-minded and learning based
Founded in 2004 in Denver, CO and later expansion to Atlanta, GA, The Carr Group services the real estate needs of distinguished clients throughout metro Atlanta, including Alpharetta, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Chastain, Dunwoody, Roswell, Sandy Springs and most Perimeter locations. Consistently ranked in the Top 5% of Brokers nationally, the Carr Group has been recognized and awarded many of the industries top awards. We have a commitment to building amazing lives for our team members with constant and continuous coaching, development and challenges. We strive to remove growth ceilings and thus create careers versus jobs.
We will be positive stewards of our faith, family, and communities, setting the bar of excellence, pouring selflessly into every person and family we are blessed to touch.